But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
A great opportunity to take your youth group, church staff, worship team, Sunday School teachers, women’s or men’s ministry, elders and wives etc. to a wonderful getaway where you can recharge spiritually, physically and emotionally.
The Eagles’ Rest is a 3500 square foot, three story retreat house situated in the scenic mountain town of Twain Harte. It is located within walking distance to local shops, restaurants, coffee shop, public swimming pool, mini golf, a park and a golf course.
The Eagles’ Rest offers:
- 25 twin beds/2 per room in private and semi private rooms
- 4 full bathrooms
- fully stocked kitchen with an added coffee room
- central heat and air
- large deck with gas BBQ
- board games/puzzles/books/CD player
- horse shoe, badminton, corn hole
- extra folding tables & folding chairs
- white board with easel
- digital piano
- laundry facility
- large flat screen TV with USB- cable for laptop
- we currently don’t offer Wi-Fi, but some local business offer free Wi-Fi
- we are now providing our own linens. They are freshly washed and every bed is remade before your stay.
- we also provide hand towels for the bathrooms
- you do need to bring your own towels
- please bring your own fire wood if you intend to use our fire place